Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Monday 7 January 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Jacob - Xmas Day 2012

Oh dear, I’m miles behind with these postings.  Please bear with me.

This is very much for the family, with whom we enjoyed Christmas Day for the second year with four generations present. 

A late change to our routine involved a trip to Bacup, where Kate assumed the mantle of ‘Christmas Dinner Cook’.  I wasn’t complaining, having been incumbent in that role, through thick and thin, with successes and some notable failures, for almost thirty years.

Well done, Kate, you excelled yourself.

I didn’t have a camera, but Sue took a few pictures, the following one giving a fair assessment from Oscar’s viewpoint whilst the rest of us tried (and largely failed in my case) to play a game called ‘Logo’.

Oscar - Xmas Day 2012

No comments: