Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019

Sue and Martin in Mallorca 2019
On the Archduke's Path in Mallorca

Friday 8 April 2016

Graffiti from the Southern Half (17)

graffiti28b

It has been a dull week in Timperley. We’ve woken to wet surfaces and rain every morning until today.

I should perhaps have taken some photos last night when 17 ex UMIST folk congregated for a meal at the Midland Hotel in Marple Bridge, but I was too busy chatting. Most of us were fairly local but we rarely meet up these days. Ken had travelled from Ottawa and Gary had just landed from Hawaii, having spent most of this year in New Zealand.

I mentioned both Pat’s books and my books to a few people. It’s strange (to me) that people seem quite happy to spend £5 on a cheesecake that will last them 5 minutes, but not on a book that would provide several hours of enjoyment.

Enjoy the graffiti.

graffiti28

No comments: